Who is Ali Whelan
Career Transition Coach & Development Trainer working with HR & HE professionals to gain the clarity and courage they need to boldly move into the career of their dreams through identifying what they really want, creating self-belief to go out and get it and identify the practical strategy to get them there.
As a Career Transition Coach and practical headed, tell it like it is Virgo, I'm committed to helping unfulfilled professionals who know there's more out there for them and that it's time to make that change, gain clarity on career goals that work for them and what they want from life, unlock their true fulfilment, break through their barriers and create careers that truly light them up.
I don't deal in BS and like to walk my talk, which is why throughout my career I've:
- Successfully made four complete career and sector changes at different stages in my work life
- Become fully ILM certified & IAPC&M accredited in coaching
- Qualified as MCIPD HR professional with 15 years experience
- Delivered 100's of training courses and workshops for HR & HE Professionals
- Gained both professional experience and qualifications in a number of specialist areas
- Engaged my own personal coaches to support and guide my progress
- Continued to invest significantly in my personal and professional development to ensure I provide the very best service to my clients ongoing.